Denver-Area Affordable Counseling Services
Denver Family Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization offering affordable therapy services to couples, families, and individuals from all walks of life.
At DFI, we welcome different cultures, faiths, lifestyles, identities, and backgrounds. We strive to treat each of our clients with openness, effectiveness, and respect.
DFI provides quality, strength-based counseling at affordable rates, and we are a training facility for post-graduate clinicians. If you have any questions about our services or organization, please give us a call at 303-756-3340 or Contact Us.
Denver Family Institute Specialties
Denver Family Institute provides individual, couples, and family counseling services to the Colorado community at an affordable rate. Our wide range of professional and effective counseling services include:
- Caring for aging parents
- Couple and relationship issues and enrichment
- Divorce, remarriage and building stepfamilies
- Extended family relationships
- Family violence and abuse
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender individuals and couples
- Grief and loss
- Life stress
- Life transitions and decisions
- Parenting children and adolescents
- Premarital Counseling
- School difficulties
- Sexual issues
- Stress management